Updated November 8, 2017
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who complete the entire official contest entry form with a valid phone number and email address, and who are 16 as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rapid Fired Pizza (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Rapid Fired Pizza , as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: (1) Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 9, 2017 and end at 11:59PM EST on November 16, 2017. All online entries must be received by November 16, 2017 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by completing and submitting an entry (the "Entry" includes, but is not limited to, the name of the pizza specified by the contestant, the combination of crust, sauces, cheeses, meats, toppings, spices, dipping sauces, and hot sauces) on the RFPizzaBoss entry form with a valid phone number and email address. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rapid Fired Pizza. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. If there are multiple entries of the same pizza recipe, the first entry will be selected and other duplicate entries will be discarded. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rapid Fired Pizza.
5. Prizes: A panel of judges made up of Rapid Fired Pizza employees and/or owners will determine the top three (3) entries. Those entries will be put to a public vote on social media and RapidFiredPizza.com following close of the Contest period. The contestant with the entry receiving the most votes will be awarded one (1) free pizza a week for fifty-two (52) weeks. The contestants with the entries receiving the second and third most votes will receive four (4) free pizza cards worth up to a maximum total of $30. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rapid Fired Pizza to use winner's name, likeness, and Entry, which includes, but is not limited to, the name of the pizza specified by the contestant, the combination of crust, sauces, cheeses, meats, toppings, spices, dipping sauces, and hot sauces, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners will be notified via email at the email address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Selection of the winner(s) take place within 30 days of the Contest end date. Winners will be required to provide their full name and mailing address in order to receive their prize. Rapid Fired Pizza shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Rapid Fired Pizza, anyone acting on behalf of Rapid Fired Pizza, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Rapid Fired Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Rapid Fired Pizza may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rapid Fired Pizza. Rapid Fired Pizza reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Rapid Fired Pizza has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Rapid Fired Pizza reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters and promotions periodically from Rapid Fired Pizza. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or promotion.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Rapid Fired Pizza and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Ohio, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rapid Fired Pizza, 2795 Culver Ave, Kettering, OH 45429, United States. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Rapid Fired Pizza, 2795 Culver Ave, Kettering, OH 45429, United States.